The Women's Network is a community that helps drive MWV's Diversity & Inclusion strategies and provides its members opportunities for personal and professional networking, growth, and development. We believe that developing our employees drives business success for MWV.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Golfing anyone?
Who's ready for a golf workshop? Becky Smith and I are working to put this together. All are invited and we'd like to gauge the amount of interest to see what size group we might have. We'll open it up to interested gentlemen as well.
Please comment back if you would be interested in a 6-8 week intro to golf session. Responding that you are interested is not a full commitment!
Please also rate as 1-3 the following site locations with 1 being your favorite: Rivertowne Country Club, Snee Farm, Patriot's Point.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I play but let's just say that I swing often :) 1- Rivertowne, 2- Patriot's Point, 3- Snee Farm.
I need major improvement ... 1. Patriot's Point....I live in Hanahan so Rivertowne or Snee Farm would be the same ranking
I would be very interested in these golf sessions. However, I have no preference on location.
I've never played.....and I need to learn!!! Yes, I would love to take lessons. I live in West Ashley so whatever golf course is the closest has my vote. Other than location, it really doesn't matter.
I play pot pot....does that qualify? :). I would love to learn the real thing. Please count me in. Patriot's point is my preference
Very interested!! have not played in years. whichever location is closest to the north area works best for me.... I live in Summerville.
Count me in too! 1. Patriot's Point, Rivertowne/Snee Farm are the same ranking for me. Thanks for looking into this!
Heather, thanks for putting this together! Unfortunately I'm not much of a golfer.... :(
Count me in...any of the locations is fine
Post a Comment